Friday, October 8, 2010

The Adventures of Babysitting- Part 2

So the story continues. If you don't know what story I'm talking about, check it out here. Just a little warning too. This part could get long. There was a lot of dialog that went on.
So we left off with Sue calling us about the cat. Adam hangs up the phone, and we continue trying to find a parking spot. While, I admit it, kinda giggling about the phone call. We get to the game, are enjoying it, and Adam's phone rings again.

Sue- "Hi Adam, sorry to bother you again, but the DOG GOT OUT."

Adam- "The dog got out?"

Me- "Louie got out?" I think at this point we had all established that Louie had in fact gotten out of our bedroom, and terrified the poor baby sitter.



Sue: "What should I do?"

Adam: "Well, if you can try to get him to go outside in the backyard that would be good.I PROMISE you he won't hurt you."

Sue: "I'm outside right now. Do you mind if I ask someone to come over and put in outside."

Adam: "Nope not at all. Let us know how it goes."

Sue: "ok bye"

( All of this said while we were in the Ballpark at the Ranger's game. So Adam couldn't really hear all that well.)

Some time passes and Suzan ( Adam's mom) asks us if we have heard back from her or anything. She thought that we needed to call and check on her. So Adam calls her back and lets Suzan talk to her, since really she is the one who knows her. Suzan comes and gets Adam and they are gone for probably another 5 or ten minuets.

Adam comes back, and tells me this. "Apparently she didn't know anyone in the area, so she goes and starts knocking on doors." It's 10:30 people. We know a few of our neighbors, but not well enough that we would bother them with putting our dog outside! So right then, I was a little concerned. But anyway, Adam told me she found some guy ( we didn't know what house he was from, but he was someone we didn't know) and he talked to him about Louie's temperament and told him what to do. So the guy was in our house, trying to wrangle our dog outside.

Some time pasted and we didn't hear anything, finally the guy called and told us he couldn't get Louie outside, or back in the bedroom, so he closed him in the hallway. That's all fine and good, but WE DON'T HAVE A HALLWAY THAT CAN BE CLOSED!

Stay tuned for the finale!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh My Gosh! Really I am only 10 minutes away, and I miss my grandbabies so I wouldn't mind having a substitute Grandbaby so next time call!

Brenda