Sunday, August 30, 2009

Already Stubborn

Yup, that's our child.  We went on Thursday for a 3d sonogram, and didn't get ANY good pictures.  Dylan was being very stubborn!  His hands were in his face the entire time.  The tech even had me get down and walk around and drink some cold water, to get him moving.  You know what that did?  Made him put his ARM over his face as well as his other hand.  Then he just flat out went to sleep!  Silly little boy!  So we'll be going back in a few weeks to see if he works with us!!  But we DO know his has 10 fingers and 10 toes, and it looks like he is going to have some REALLY long fingers!  lol.. I bet he is going to be long and thin, just like his Daddy!

 It looks like we might be having a pretty good turn out for next weekend for a Labor Day get together!  So that's exciting, grilled food and beer... well punch for me!:)   I'm excited!!! I'll try and take some pictures!!!

No comments: