Saturday, August 15, 2009

Amazed

I am amazed at how much longer it takes to vacuum the house. I guess that's what happens when you go from getting used to a 1800 sq ft house where you only vacuum the living room, bedroom, and occasionally the office. I now have an almost 4000 sq ft home that has a living room, office, formal living room, and dining room, and 4 other bedrooms, landing of stairs and media room.  It took SOOO long!  I'm not sure I can handle it, good thing my kind husband carried the vacuum upstairs( for his lazy pregnant wife) and finished it for me.  Thank goodness for the DYSON!

We're headed to our first block party tonight, Murphy does a city wide night, so ALL of the subdivisions are having theirs tonight which I think is a cool idea.  Ours it at the swimming pool, where there will be pizza and other goodies like a bounce house, which we're pretty sure is being rented from the guy down the street that has hundreds in his garage:)

No comments: