Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Obsessed

There are not too many things in this world that I am obsessed with, Dylan of course I mean, how could I not be. He is the cutest little thing I've ever seen!!! Well This past fall I found something else that I can't seem to stop buying. Candles. Specifically the Slatkin and Co. Candles from Bath and Body Works. They are expensive. I don't buy them unless they are on sale, which they often are. In the Fall I bought, Leaves, and Cinnimon Pumpkin, for The Winter I bought Peppermint, and Frosted Cranberry. And spring and summer I bought, Pomegranate Lemonade, and Summer Orchard. They are amazing. This are seriously the best candles that I have ever smelled. They fill my house with the scent, and they last a long time. I still have some of all the other season's smells left for next year. So check out these candles. They are $19.50 a piece, but you can usually find them for 2 for $20, if you are patient!

2 comments:

Court's Blog said...

I am obsessed with candles too!!!! I spend wayyyy too much money on them. I have not tried the B&BW kind so I will try one this weekend. I like the WoodWick candles at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Pricey as well, but totally worth it!

This Crafty Mom said...

I have to agree! I love their candles too! The best!