Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What do you think?

Ever since Dylan was born, my mom told me he looked like me. Sure, he had huge eyes, a downward mouth, and a little button nose, so of course he looked like me. Suzan, Adam's mom, thought that he looked like Adam, or she sometimes would said he "looks like a baby." What grandparent doesn't want their grand baby to look like their own child? Adam didn't think that he looked like either really, and said that he can't tell until babies are much older.

One day last week, while Laura was in town Suzan pulled out Adam's old baby pictures and tried to show us how Dylan looked like Adam. Well, I wasn't really buying it, but you know... Dylan is Adam's son, so of course SOMEWHERE in there Dylan will look like Adam. ( I think it's the growth of his fingernails that Dylan inherited... Both of them have to have their nails trimmed like every other day.) But later that day or maybe the next, we were going through my mom's things, and we found MY old baby pictures. I was pretty sure that she had a picture of Dylan circa 1985, so I showed Adam... he 100% agreed with me. Our son looks just like me. I took it to Suzan to show her... her response you ask? " You win":) Tell me what you think? Uncanny isn't it?

5 comments:

Casey said...

What a great comparison picture!

Court's Blog said...

Definitely You! Those pics are identical!!!

Preemie Donna said...

Spot on you.. He is the cutest little guy.. So much personality coming out of those big eyes.

Becca said...

Ha those pictures couldn't be better matched!

Christa @ Little Us said...

He's ALLLL you!!