Thursday, June 10, 2010

X-Treme!

Still on the wagon. Kind of. Yes we are still doing P90x. Yes, it gets easier. Yes, I've seen results. Yes, I'll still continue to do it after my first 90 days are up. Did that cover it?


We had been doing really good working out. Until the end of April of course. It's kinda been hard to get out of the, being lazy funk, since then. Too much to do. But we still try. We usually have been having two or 3 OFF days. OR days where I don't want to do what it says to do, so I just do the cardio. But hey, at least I'm doing something. I wanna lose weight, not be a body builder, ya know. Overall, I think I've lost 10 inches. Probably more than most would, because when I started I had just stopped nursing. I've lost 10 pounds also. Sadly, I still have about 20 I would LIKE to lose (putting me at a weight I haven't been in about 7 years!;)) so I guess I've REALLY gotta stop eating ice cream and drinking margaritas!

No comments: