Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Late Again... Monday Menu

Well, once again, Monday slipped by me. Not that I do anything to important, but we were out and about running around yesterday! So this week's menu, was made mostly by Adam, because he did the grocery shopping this weekend ( it was a treat, he even took Dylan, so I had the whole house to myself for like 2 hours!!!)
You might also notice a few repeats, its not because we liked it so much that we are having it again, but more because we didn't get around to having it when I originally posted it. With Laura being in town, we've eaten out like 2 week, which is nice, because I can't seem to keep ahead of the game with a clean kitchen.:)

Mushroom Quesadillas from our Lourdes Castro cook book. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a good Mexican one, very easy but interesting recipes.

Beef Stroganoff ( with left over mushrooms, and some of the 50 lb bag of pasta we have from Sam's.)

Creamy Taco Mac- I grew up on hamburger helper. I introduced it to Adam. It's really bad for you. We haven't had it in years, hope this is good!

Mushroom soup- Because we STILL have mushrooms, maybe I got a little carried away with the mushrooms!

I need some help with veggie side dishes, I am pretty good at getting a main dish, it's just those sides I have trouble with. Anyone have some interesting things to share?

No comments: