Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where does time go?

I really didn't even realize that I hadn't posted in over a week until this morning. Time is just zipping right on by. We've been busy, I guess. It's either, shopping, lunch dates with Aunt Erin, grocery shopping, dinner dates with grandma and grandpa or just hanging out in our PJ's, Dylan and I's day just seems to slip between my fingers. I'm going to be combining this with the Monday menu, I've already been very pleased with the two meals I've made this week, so hopefully I can keep it going.


Can you believe it's September? Tomorrow my baby boy turns NINE months old. Talk about time just slipping by. He's been up to a lot, so hopefully, I'll be able to put a post together with pictures, video's and is tales tomorrow. His Aunt Laura just came home from NYC, so I would venture to guess you'll be seeing him with her in some pictures the next few months, before she makes her way to her new home. Sydney Australia... speaking of, I should get Dylan a passport, better yet, I should get Dylan's birth certificates;)


So Monday Menu... on Wednesday!
Beef and Broccoli Orange Stir Fry- This was yummy, I accidentaly put to much flour in it so it was a little dry, but had great flavor. I also used whole wheat pasta instead of soba noodles!


Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches- One of my favorite things in Philly. I wasn't a huge cheese steak fan. But these were yummy. I used Franks Red hot instead of the wing sauce. Though I'm sure they are the same thing!


Stuffed Peppers- I got a recipe from an old friend from high School. We will have this with a loaded salad.


Wild Mushroom Quesadillas- From a cookbook we have. Along with a black bean salsa recipe I got from my neighbor!


A non dinner item I made this week was S'mores Granola Bars. So NOT healthy in any way, shape or form... but DELECTABLE!

2 comments:

Kacie.Whigham said...

Suuuuuuper cute baby pic! and...that buffalo chicken sandwich looks great! i love, love, love the chicken ranch sandwiches at chili's and this would be way less fattening. the ones at chili's are fried. (and oh, so good)

Christine said...

So glad to hear that you haven't gotten Dylan's birth certificates either!! I thought I was the only one who hadn't done that!