Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Once Again...

Maybe I should call it, " Whatever day menu's" Lol... this week is going pretty quickly. Monday night/ Tuesday morning, Dylan woke up 3 times. Now, I'll tell you, he has slept through the night since about 8 weeks. Maybe woken up at night like once or twice since then. So I'll tell you, I was not a happy camper when my poor baby was up THREE times on Monday night! Then yesterday, he started running a fever. I'm pretty sure it's those top two teeth, because for the most part, he feels alright. He is playing and happy, just a little fussy. He managed to sleep though the night last night and is down for a nap right now, so everything must be good! So... on to our menu this week.

Monday ( Wednesday) Menu:

Burgers ( we ate these last night at 9, so we had a bag of chips with it. Healthy right?)



roast beef sammies, with the left of pot roast

Spinach and ricotta stuffed shells

So nothing too exciting this week. Now I've gotta go clean!

No comments: