Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Monday Menu's- return!

Thanks to my Maybook, I'm hoping that I will get back into the habit of creating a menu.  I didn't do the co-op this week, because I forgot, so our fruits and veggies leave a little to be desired.  But here it is.  In no particular order.

The menu

Chicken Salad sammies on Croissants with tomato and moz salad.
Taco Bites with black beans and guacamole
Crab Cakes with roasted cauliflower
Brisket taco's with something
Ham and Cheese sliders with chips and fruit
Baked Creamy chicken taquitos
Banana Bread for breakfast

1 comment:

The Links said...

I went ahead and bought a meal planning maybook too!! I just made banana bread this morning and it is SOOOOOO good. This is my favorite recipe these days!! http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/04/best-buttermilk-banana-bread-recipe.html