Tuesday, October 16, 2012

12 Month Check up!

This morning I had to take Graham to his check up.  It's never fun knowing your baby is going to get 4 shots.  But hey, they help more than they hurt so there you go!  He was such a trouper too.  He wasn't afraid of the Dr, and he just let him check his ears and eyes, and belly and all the other things that he checks. 

Graham's heart mummer is still there, so I guess I have to call and get another appointment with the cardiologist.  I was supposed to do this months ago, I just keep forgetting.  He is still a growing boy, though his growing has slowed down a lot.  I'm pretty sure it's because he is a wiggle worm, and doesn't hardly ever sit still.  He gain just over a pound since his nine month check, and about an inch and a half. 

I'm happy that's he is still healthy and growing, but I guess I'm just going to have skinny kids!:)

Weight: 19 lbs 7 oz- (10%)
Length: 31 inches- (90%)

No comments: