Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm too old

This past weekend, I decided I am way to old to stay up late.  It started on Friday night.  I had an 11:06 pm soccer game.  I didn't get home until about 12:30.  But couldn't get to sleep until after 1.  Of course I woke up at 7:30 like usual.  We spent that rainy Saturday at Becca and Garets house, watching football, eating, and drinking mimosas.  People I'm not kidding.  We had a drink in our hand from about 10:30- 3:30.  Somehow I wasn't drunk, just full!  We left to go get a quick nap before going out for a birthday party. The 1 hour nap didn't work for me.  I was exhausted.  yet, we went out, and stayed out partying until after two am.  Not ok.  I was tired! 

Luckily, I was able to sleep in until 8:30 Sunday morning.  We went back over to Becca and Garets later in the day to watch more football, and let the boys play some more.  I'll tell you though, my hiney was dragging.  I went to bed pretty early.  Monday morning rolled around, I needed coffee.

Sadly, I'm going to have several late nights this week too.  A soccer game on Wednesday at 8:45, won't be home until after 10:30 probably, a soccer game on Friday at 10, then ladies night on Saturday.  I've decided I should only have one late night a week.  I'm too old for any more than that. 

No comments: