Sunday, March 21, 2010

Girls Night

Oh what a night!!! This past Friday night I went out for girls night!! The day started off with Adam going to play golf with his dad, and Becca and Emily came over to hang out. This was Emily's first time to meet Dylan, and well of course she thought he was the cutest ( Other than talking about his ear hair... which I am happy to report seems to almost be gone, he must be rubbing it off like the hair on the back of his head!) Anyway, then we met up again for dinner at Casa Milago. There were about 7 of us, Me, Becca, Emily, Rachelle, Courtney and two girls that Becca went to college with. With the swirls being served we had a great time. Next we went over to Courtney's new house( and I got to meet her sweet little doggie!), where I think we managed for polish off 2 bottles of wine before leaving a mere thirty minutes later!;) Off to Houlihans we went. Where I was greeted with yet another High School reunion of sorts. I saw people I haven't seen in almost 6 years, that I had none since 1st grade. It's an off feeling. Overall though, I managed to live to see the next day, though getting out of bed was a task in and of itself. But I had a great time, and can't wait to do it again. It's a nice break from baby and the house. One of the few downsides of being a stay at home mommy... you see a lot of your house!!!

No comments: