Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mama Favorites

I have a few mama favorites lined up, but this is one that I just thought about the other day.

I know "Mom jewelry" is quite a popular trend right now.  I've seen birthstone stacking rings, bracelets with initials, the pea pod necklaces, really people are coming up with lots of things.  For my first Mother's day Adam got me Blue topaz earrings and a matching necklace.  Obviously, it is Dylan's birthstone, now Graham's is opal.  Without even knowing that Graham's was opal, Adam wanted to get me something opal in Australia, it's their national gemstone, however, I'm not a big fan of opal and all of the ones that I liked were really pricey.:/ expensive taste I have.

 Either way, for Christmas I asked for a Tiffany Initial necklace, with both the boys initials.  They had a few different styles of letters so I let Adam pick.  He picked two of these round pendants.  I have gotten many compliments on it, and I wear it everyday.  So if you were looking for some mom jewelry, check out initial necklaces.  I can't tell you how much I  love mine.  They are simple and clean and even though I have two on one chain it doesn't look silly or anything.  Love them!

2 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

I have a similar necklace with a c! wear it proudly:)

The Links said...

So cute!!