Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mama Favorites

Another addition of my favorites.  Since Dylan was a baby, I've purchased fruit and veggie pouches.  You've seen these right?  They go for about $1.50 each, but they are always on sale, so I never pay that much for them.  They are a great way to get some great veggies into otherwise picky eaters.  I was not blessed with a child who wants to each spinach or salad.  Dylan will eat the basic veggies, corn, peas, green beans, and the occasional asparagus if he gets it from his grandparents. 

These pouches are great.  Quick, easy, I can throw them in my bag for a snack.  I love them.  But they get expensive.  Thanks to Pinterest, I realized someone was smart enough to come up with some reusable ones.  I wish it were me people!  I put some on my Christmas list!  I picked Squooshies. They are cute, come in a couple different sizes. 

I obviously have not made baby food purees to put in them or anything, but I do like that I can buy a HUGE tub of Greek yogurt and fill them up for a snack during the day.  No mess from the boys eating with spoons themselves, or I can fill them with applesauce to take in the car with us!  Overall I would recommend these because they make life a little less messy, and it helps get some good veggies in your kiddos' if they are still young enough eat purees you are making.

Please excuse the pictures, Graham was far more interested in eating than being photogenic!:)

1 comment:

The Links said...

I have got to get one of these. Where did you get it and how much was it??